- Tue, Feb 24, 2015Watch Your 90s Dreams Come True As Christina Aguilera Impersonates Britney Spears
- Wed, Feb 18, 2015Jimmy Fallon and Taylor Swift Revisit Their Jumbotron Dances
- Tue, Feb 17, 2015Jimmy Fallon Tells Us What Really Happened At The SNL After Party
- Fri, Feb 13, 2015Jimmy Fallon Teamed Up With Triumph The Insult Dog In A Game Of Catchphrase
- Thu, Feb 12, 2015Watch Jimmy Fallon, Hugh Grant and Charles Barkley Play Hallway Golf
- Tue, Feb 10, 2015Watch Jamie Dornan and Jimmy Fallon Play Fifty Accents Of Grey
- Fri, Feb 06, 2015Watch Jimmy Fallon and Will Smith Perform ‘It Takes Two’
- Thu, Feb 05, 2015Our Saturday Morning Dreams Have Come True With The Saved By The Bell Reunion
- Wed, Feb 04, 2015Watch Reese Witherspoon, Ellen DeGeneres and Steve Carrell Play Password on The Tonight Show
- Tue, Feb 03, 2015Watch Jimmy Fallon, Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Photobomb People At The Super Bowl
- Tue, Feb 03, 2015Jimmy Fallon Recreates The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Theme And It’s Amazing
- Mon, Feb 02, 2015The Tonight Show Got A Bunch Of Stars To Sing ‘We Are The Champions': See Who You Can Spot!
About The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
"The Tonight Show" returns to its New York origins when "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" makes its broadcast debut from Studio 6B in Rockefeller Center. Emmy- and Grammy Award-winning comedian Jimmy Fallon will bring a high-tempo energy to the storied NBC franchise with his welcoming interview style, love of audience participation, spot-on impersonations and innovative sketches.
An American television institution for almost 60 years, "The Tonight Show" will continue to be home to big-name celebrity guests and a stage for top musical and comedic talent. Taking a cue from his unforgettable predecessors, including hosts Johnny Carson and Jay Leno, Fallon will carry on the tradition that audiences know and love - kicking off every show with the iconic "Tonight Show" monologue. Known for his huge online presence, Fallon will also bring along with him many of the popular segments, celebrity sketches and musical parodies that fans have grown to love on "Late Night," including #Hashtags, Thank You Notes and Slow Jam the News.
Critically praised Grammy winners the Roots, will serve as "The Tonight Show" house band.