- StyL'D Episode 8 Gallery
- In the first season finale, one of the junior stylists will be offered the chance of a lifetime as they are signed to MMA. The senior stylists decision is not easy as several of the juniors shine in their final assignments. In this final episode the stylists dress The Veronicas for a publicity shoot and Ashley Tisdale for a live performance.
- Posted: Thu, 08 Jul 2010
- StyL'D Episode 7 Gallery
- Janna and Cody get hot and heavy, and Gary has it out with Julie over his performance. All that, and Twilight guest stars!
- Posted: Wed, 30 Jun 2010
- StyL'D Episode 6 Gallery
- Tension escalates between Gary and Tara when they are forced to work together for the first time since their big fight, and Brett fights to win back Julieâ€™s trust as he works with her for the first time since he stole her identity.Brenda Song is styled for the Transformers premiere while Sean Kingston is styled for a PETA photo shoot.
- Posted: Wed, 16 Jun 2010
- StyL'D Episode 5 Gallery
- All five junior assistants and the senior stylists compete on the same job: a fashion show with Nicole Ritchie and Pete Wentz.
- Posted: Thu, 10 Jun 2010
- StyL'D Episode 4 Gallery
- As the competition heats up on the jobs, the junior assistants start to play dirty. Tara and Janna pull out all the stops to try to get out of last place while Cody and Brett try to flirt their way to the top. Tyga is styled for a publicity shoot and Souljaboy is styled for the MTV Movie Awards.
- Posted: Thu, 03 Jun 2010
- StyL'D Episode 3 Gallery
- The junior stylists jam with Chester French and Tyler Hilton, getting the perfect rocker-look down. Brett proves how unlucky he is as he fights for his job back. Cody and Gary go neck-and-neck to impress Julie Weiss.
- Posted: Thu, 27 May 2010
- Styl'D Episode 2 Gallery
- Brett's plan to make some extra cash backfires and the senior stylists are pissed. Brett may have eliminated his chance at being signed by the agency, but that doesn't mean the competition has let up. The assistants style Josh Henderson for a Saturday Night magazine photo shoot and Colbie Caillet for the BMI awards.
- Posted: Fri, 21 May 2010
- Cast Of StyL'D Photo Gallery
- Check out some photos of the cast of Styl'd
- Posted: Thu, 06 May 2010
This reality series, produced by Bunim-Murray Productions and the Margaret Maldonado Agency, follows the real lives (friendship, love, & career) of five junior assistants as they toil for three glamorous, high-end celebrity stylists. The documentary series follows the young junior assistants on the job - music videos, movies, red carpets, etc - and also follows them in their off-hours as they find romance, plot against each other, and try to make it big in a difficult industry, all while living on a meager junior assistant salary - and all while looking great!
Each episode includes the styling of famous Hollywood celebrities. The three senior stylists include: Jen Rade (Pink & Amy Winehouse), Eric Archibald (Puffy & Usher), and Julie Weiss (Britney Spears & Eva Longoria).
Catch what happens when you mix A-list celebrities, high profile stylists, and eager junior stylists all vying for a coveted job with the Margaret Maldonado Agency!
Talk About The Show
#StyL'D on Twitter.com
Follows the real lives of five junior assistants as they toil for three glamorous, high-end celebrity stylists.
* Available on Bell & Telus. See carrier for details.
- Music Videos
- disBAND - Season 1
- We're Experiencing Technical Difficulties