- StyL’D Finale: AND THE WINNER IS…..
- The final look. The final pulls. The final style. It’s the finale of StyL’D, and Jen Rade, Julie Weiss, and Eric Archibald have made their decision. But did the right person win? Read for more! And you have to check out how the entire competition went down – the stars, the styles, the tears, and [...] (read more)
Wed, Jul 07, 2010
- Sex, Fights, Regrets, Twilight: StyL’D recap
- It’s the beginning of the end. The finale is next week, and a whole lotta shiz went down in this episode! Sex, Fights, Regrets, Twilight- it’s all looking good on StyL’D. Catch the entire episode HERE, and see an exclusive gallery HERE! Tensions are high after Tara and Jen Rade had it out last week. [...] (read more)
Wed, Jun 30, 2010
- Catfights, Top Dogs, and a Disney Princess: StyL’D recap
- Sean Kingston teaches Jamaican slang and a Disney princess almost drowns a stylist – all that and more on this week’s StyL’D. Check out what you missed HERE, plus an exclusive episode gallery. Read on for more! The final phase of the competition is in full force. Reminded that only one of the five candidates [...] (read more)
Wed, Jun 16, 2010
- Nicole Ritchie, Pete Wentz, & the Whole MMA Team: StyL’D recap
- Brett, Cody, Janna, Tara, Gary, Julie, Jen, Eric. Plus we’ve got Nicole Ritchie, Pete Wentz, and Eve. It’s a star-studded line-up with all of our characters in on the action. Let’s get to it! Plus, check out the show’s HQ here and a full gallery from episode five here! This week on StyL’D, our five [...] (read more)
Thu, Jun 10, 2010
- Hot Summer + Hot Summer TV = MUCH!
- Summer is just around the corner, and you can call it the Summer of Much! Get ready for a Hard Time as you get StyL’D with all your Pretty Little Liars for the MMVA extravaganza! Get ready to jump on board the lies, the humiliations, the sex, the betrayals, the deaths, and…..there’s got to be [...] (read more)
Thu, Jun 03, 2010
- Straight Love, Gay Love, and Souljaboy: StyL’D recap
- Gay is the word, as tensions rise amongst the guys, the girls, and the Stylists! Jen Rade gets a heads-up about Cody’s jonesing after Julie Weiss. Brett turns the gay seduction on full force while trying to mess with Cody’s head. Janna stirs the pot after sending Tara on a tirade over the Cody-Julie meeting. [...] (read more)
Wed, Jun 02, 2010
- Dressing in Drag & Crushing on UR Boss: StyL’D recap
- A skinny drag queen look, a blossoming romance, and some dark clouds over Brett’s head – here’s what our fashion forward hopefuls dressed themselves through this week: Cody and Gary were paired with Julie Weiss to dress actor/singer Tyler Hilton (of One Tree Hill and Walk The Line fame). It was your pretty standard look [...] (read more)
Wed, May 26, 2010
- Puke & Sexy Models: StyL’D recap
- Week two of the competition, and things are not going great for Janna. Or well. Or even okay. In fact, things are downright horrible for her…but more on that below. This week saw the hopeful fashionistas dressing actor Josh Henderson (90210, Desperate Housewives) and singer Colbie Caillat for an awards show red carpet. A replacement [...] (read more)
Thu, May 20, 2010
- Blazers, Divas, and Kim Kardashian: StyL’D Recap
- Who knew styling could be so cutthroat? We’ve met our candidates, the employers, and I think the devil! Here’s what happened in episode one, plus a peak at what’s to come: Gary and Janna worked with Jen Rade to dress Kim Kardashian for some Grammy parties and award shows. Jen is fierce and intimidating, but [...] (read more)
Wed, May 12, 2010
- Bringing SexyBack: Much gets “Styl’d”
- What blazers make those biceps flex without trying? What dresses make that booty pop as you strut down a red carpet? Get ready for the glammed up world of “Styl’d”. Real life stylists work with five hopeful candidates as they compete for a placement at the Margaret Maldonado Agency for fashion. First up – three [...] (read more)
Tue, May 11, 2010
View More Blogs »
This reality series, produced by Bunim-Murray Productions and the Margaret Maldonado Agency, follows the real lives (friendship, love, & career) of five junior assistants as they toil for three glamorous, high-end celebrity stylists. The documentary series follows the young junior assistants on the job - music videos, movies, red carpets, etc - and also follows them in their off-hours as they find romance, plot against each other, and try to make it big in a difficult industry, all while living on a meager junior assistant salary - and all while looking great!
Each episode includes the styling of famous Hollywood celebrities. The three senior stylists include: Jen Rade (Pink & Amy Winehouse), Eric Archibald (Puffy & Usher), and Julie Weiss (Britney Spears & Eva Longoria).
Catch what happens when you mix A-list celebrities, high profile stylists, and eager junior stylists all vying for a coveted job with the Margaret Maldonado Agency!
Talk About The Show
#StyL'D on Twitter.com
Follows the real lives of five junior assistants as they toil for three glamorous, high-end celebrity stylists.
* Available on Bell & Telus. See carrier for details.
- Music Videos
- disBAND - Season 1
- We're Experiencing Technical Difficulties