Recent Music Posts
- Sat, Aug 02, 2014#MuchOsheaga Day 1: Gambino Makes Love To Fans, OutKast Busts Out The Hologram
- Sat, Aug 02, 2014The Many Faces of Childish Gambino at Osheaga
- Fri, Aug 01, 2014Mary Lambert’s Video For ‘Secrets’ Is The Best Start To Your Weekend
- Fri, Aug 01, 2014Marianas Trench Take On Robin Thicke, Mumford & Sons and LMFAO In Their New Video
- Fri, Aug 01, 2014The Biggest Bands of Reality Television
- Fri, Aug 01, 2014Your Packing & Playlist Guide To A Weekend of Festivals
- Fri, Aug 01, 2014It’s Britney B–ch! The Definitive Ranking of Britney Spears’ Music Videos
- Fri, Aug 01, 20145 Seconds Of Summer At Much: Take A Look At Our Gallery Of Photos Now!
- Fri, Aug 01, 2014Place Your Bets Now: Who Is Going To Show Up At This Weekend’s OVO Fest?
- Fri, Aug 01, 201410 Osheaga Acts You Need To Catch Now Before They Become Headlining Stars
- Fri, Aug 01, 201410 Artists Lorde Should Sign for Mockingjay – Part 1 Soundtrack
- Fri, Aug 01, 2014Sam Smith’s New Music Video Stars A Heartbroken Dianna Agron
About iTunes Festival
The iTunes Festival has become London's most exhilarating month of live music. London's historic Roundhouse brought together a dazzling roster of 60 performers throughout September 2013 including Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, Kings of Leon, and Robin Thicke. These artists join the illustrious list of iTunes Festival alumni that includes some of the decade's biggest names in music.