- Death Valley [Ep. 112]
- While the UTF prepares for a peace summit with the vamp boss, John-John is targeted at the hospital.
- Death Valley [Ep. 111]
- Stubeck looks for a mole on the UTF force, while Dashell attends a vamp funeral and Carla and Kirsten visit a woman who can't say goodbye to her zombie husband.
- Death Valley [Ep. 110]
- All hell breaks loose when the vamps launch an all-out assault on the UTF station.
- Death Valley [Ep. 109]
- When Kirsten's cover is blown, Dashell goes after the vamp who's been preying on his niece. Meanwhile, Billy and Stubeck deal with a zombie sighting at a school, and Carla gives John-John a peek into her private life.
- Death Valley [Ep. 108]
- Death Valley [Ep. 107]
- Billy and Dashell hunt down the vamp who beat up Stubeck. John-John takes something from a zombie that doesn't belong to him, and Kirsten dates a guy who may have a fatal flaw.
- Death Valley [Ep. 106]
- Kirsten discovers that vampires are recruiting underage girls via "turning ceremonies." Meanwhile, Carla and John-John are under department supervision, and Stubeck and Billy find a new way to kill zombies.
- Death Valley [Ep. 105]
- John-John discovers that a family member is a zombie. Meanwhile, Kirsten joins Carla on a zombie kill, and Billy and Stubeck find that the vamps have new ways of obtaining blood.
- Death Valley [Ep. 104]
- The UTF is called to a porn shoot when one of the actors goes werewolf on the castand crew, and Kirsten is sent on werewolf lockdown.
A year ago, vampires, werewolves and zombies mysteriously descended upon the streets of California's San Fernando Valley. Death Valley is the dark comedy that follows the cops that capture the monsters, and the camera crew that captures the cops.
Follow the horrific yet comedic exploits of the newly formed Undead Task Force (UTF), a division of the LAPD created to combat the emergence of monsters in the San Fernando Valley. Death Valley showcases the outrageous and courageous men and women working the toughest beat in the US: Death Valley.
Balancing dark humor with horror, the show is built upon cold-blooded conflict and character driven comedy, following the cops bent on keeping the streets safe from the presence of the paranormal. Documenting each case of zombie, vampire and werewolf encounter is the daring camera crew that is embedded within the task force, quickly revealing that the monster problem goes much deeper than anyone could have possibly imagined.