Hi, I'm Taylor. I love the number 13. I was born in December on a Christmas tree farm. I like imagining what life was like hundreds of years ago. I have blurry eyesight. My favorite thing in life is writing about life, specifically the parts of life concerning love. Because, as far as I'm concerned, love is absolutely everything.
I'm easily excited, thrilled, scared, and shocked. I'm 22 now, but I never stopped jumping up and down when something wonderful happens. My biggest fear is getting bad news. O... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Quiz! Can You Name The Taylor Swift Album Based On Her Hair?
- Take our quiz! (read more)
Wed, Oct 22, 2014
- 20 Things I Learned From Reading The One Direction Autobiography “Who We Are”
- Compared to other people out there I wouldn’t consider myself a huge Directioner. Sure, I’ve listened to all their songs on repeat, constantly stalk their lives on social media, and have a shrine dedicated to them in my closet, but that doesn’t make me a crazed fan. At least I hope it doesn’t. Regardless when […] (read more)
Wed, Oct 22, 2014
- Places Where You Will Hear Taylor Swift’s ‘Welcome To New York’ On Repeat
- Taylor Swift has released another song from her highly-anticipated new album 1989 and it’s called Welcome To New York. Yes, it kind of sounds like a banner or bumper sticker, but the song is pretty infectious. It’s also bound to be played everywhere: on the radio, in coffee shops and more importantly, the following places […] (read more)
Tue, Oct 21, 2014
- Taylor Swift’s Story of Diss Turned Hit In Much Presents: Taylor Swift Sneak Peek
- Taylor Swift is back in a big way with her upcoming album 1989 and we couldn’t help but celebrate with her. Next Monday October 27, Much will be your destination for a brand new special featuring an exclusive interview with T-Swift herself, Much Presents: Taylor Swift at 6:30E/3:30P. Taylor blew in and out of the […] (read more)
Mon, Oct 20, 2014
View More News »