Justin Bieber was born on March 1st, 1994 in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. With a storybook discovery and a superstar looking out for him, this 15-year-old is strides ahead of other singers his age.
"I started singing about three years ago," says Bieber. "I entered a local singing competition called Stratford Idol. The other people in the competition had been taking singing lessons and had vocal coaches. I wasn't taking it too seriously at the time, I would just sing around the house. I was only 12 and I got... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- The best and worst cameos at this year’s Coachella
- As if this past weekend’s Coachella Music Festival. didn’t have a sick enough lineup, there were surprise guest appearances galore. So, of course, we’ve decided to rank these cameos from best to worst. Take a look below and tell us if you agree with our picks! — Nas w/ Jay Z When Jay Z joined […] (read more)
Mon, Apr 14, 2014
- The strangest, most wonderful Tumblr accounts we’ve ever seen
- The internet is a weird place, but the weirdest online pocket has got to be the world of Tumblr. It’s been around for years, but we’re still slightly confused as to what it is sometimes. We know you can write blogs, post photos, reblog other people’s stuff and even ‘heart’ things just like Instagram. But […] (read more)
Wed, Apr 09, 2014
- Hey justin, wanna borrow my bugatti?
- Bugattis, am I right? You spend $2 million on one, but you keep waiting for the right occasion to take it out. It never goes with any of your outfits and then it just ends up sitting there. I mean you could have bought four leopard-print Range Rovers with that money! That’s exactly the problem […] (read more)
Tue, Apr 08, 2014
- Just because you’re a celebrity doesn’t make that tattoo any less stupid
- File this one under “it seemed really cool at the time”: rapper Dappy, formerly of moderately-successful UK grime act N-Dubz, got some new ink this weekend in the form of a hashtag tattoo under his right eye. While relatively small and unobtrusive, the real cringe comes in his explanation: “The reason I got a # […] (read more)
Mon, Apr 07, 2014
View More News »