Justin Bieber was born on March 1st, 1994 in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. With a storybook discovery and a superstar looking out for him, this 15-year-old is strides ahead of other singers his age.
"I started singing about three years ago," says Bieber. "I entered a local singing competition called Stratford Idol. The other people in the competition had been taking singing lessons and had vocal coaches. I wasn't taking it too seriously at the time, I would just sing around the house. I was only 12 and I got... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Which Stars Spit Some Serious Freestyle on Much?
- There seems to be something about Much that makes artists want to drop a few beats and get their freestyle-on. Maybe it’s our amazing audience, maybe it’s the bright lights, maybe it’s because we ask them on live TV. Whatever the reason, we love when performers drop some new (or borrowed) verses. Big Sean In […] (read more)
Mon, Sep 01, 2014
- RIP Justin Bieber’s Mustache (FINALLY)
- Okay, let’s be honest: raise your hand if you can’t stand Justin Bieber’s mustache? Well good news for you: it’s officially gone! The pop star took to Instagram yesterday to post a video of him shaving off that patch of stumble he calls a mustache sometimes and even though we’re not entirely sure anyone has […] (read more)
Thu, Aug 21, 2014
- Artists Much Has Been With Since The Beginning
- All grown up! (read more)
Fri, Aug 15, 2014
- Much Made It Happen: Justin Bieber and Dan Kanter
- Back in 2009, a 15-year old Justin Bieber had us shocked when his homemade YouTube videos drew thousands to the Much studios to see Bieber co-host MOD with VJs Leah Miller and Devon Soltendieck. It was the Biebs first time at Much and in addition to his co-hosting duties, Justin would also be making every […] (read more)
Wed, Aug 13, 2014
View More News »