Ten-time Grammy Award-winning musical phenomenon, rapper, producer and now singer Kanye West releases his forth album 808's & Heartbreak. After releasing The College Dropout (2004), Late Registration (2005) and Graduation (2007) his anticipated new album is due to be released November 24, 2008. His first single "Love Lockdown" which premiered on the MTV Video Music Awards is already exploding and creating a huge buzz at radio, video and online. This song and album represents a new musical direction from Kanye West ... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- 18 Celeb Instagrams You Might’ve Missed From The Brit Awards
- If you haven’t heard, Madonna fell while performing at the BRIT Awards last night. Ouch. We feel so bad, but the memes that have been circulating the internet are just too funny. Even though Madonna’s fall stole the spotlight from everything else that happened at the BRIT Awards — apart from Kanye perfoming a new […] (read more)
Thu, Feb 26, 2015
- Is Will Smith Going To Collaborate With DJ Jazzy Jeff And/Or Kanye West?
- Will Smith is making a return to music! Rumour has it that he has been working alongside Kanye West (!!!), but there are more musicians that have hinted on wanting to collaborate with the Fresh Prince, including his old partner, DJ Jazzy Jeff. Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince made an album together called Homebase […] (read more)
Thu, Feb 26, 2015
- Which Sounds Better: Nick Jonas Doing A Cover Or Nick Jonas Being Covered?
- Nick Jonas is covering and being covered this week and we’re fans of both ventures. If you’ve been wondering what Kanye West’s emotional tribute to his mother Donda West would sound like without autotune, Nick Jonas has provided the answer. The youngest member of the Jo Bros has covered West’s Only One, a decision we […] (read more)
Tue, Feb 24, 2015
- End Of The Week Update: Twitter Feuds, Music Covers, and Models
- This week started off soulful, with a memorable tribute to the great Stevie Wonder. But, did the rest of the week turn out as sweet-sounding? Not so much, thanks to Twitter being such an easy place for people, especially celebs, to air out their feuds. Let’s look back at what happened dis week! Beyonce and […] (read more)
Fri, Feb 20, 2015
View More News »