The average rapper wouldn't be able to grace the pages of Rap Pages, VIBE, Rolling Stone, Spin, The Source, URB and Stress and go on a national tour months before their major-label debut album is released. Then again, Eminem isn't an average rapper. He's phenomenal. The release of The Slim Shady LP, Eminem's first on Aftermath/Interscope Records had underground hip-hop heads fiending for Eminem.
Chock full of dazzling lyrical escapades that delve into the mind of a violently warped and vulgar yet extreme... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Eminem and Rihanna promise a monstrous performance at this Sunday’s MTV Movie Awards
- Last week, we reported that Ellie Goulding and Zedd will be performing their respective tracks on the latest Divergent soundtrack at this year’s MTV Movie Awards, and now they have even more company on Sunday night. Eminem and Rihanna, who will be embarking on a joint tour this summer, will give us a early peek […] (read more)
Tue, Apr 08, 2014
- Ottawa Bluesfest and Lollapalooza announce their line ups
- The RBC Ottawa Bluesfest and Lollapalooza have revealed their lines up today and are both boasting some huge names. The Bluesfest has announced Lady Gaga (crazy, I know), Blake Shelton, and Queens of the Stone Age as this year’s headliners for the 20th Anniversary of the festival. Appealing to a variety of music fans, the […] (read more)
Wed, Mar 26, 2014
- Taylor Swift tops the rich list, but you won’t believe who beat Jay Z!
- Billboard Magazine has released their list of Music’s Top 40 Money Makers of 2014. The number one spot goes to Taylor Swift, which makes perfect sense. The 23-year-old country crossover star made over $39,699,575.60 in 2013, beating out second-place’s fellow country star Kenny Chesney by over $7 million. The rest of the list features some […] (read more)
Tue, Mar 11, 2014
- Eminem goes back in time with Rihanna
- When we first watched this video for eminem’s latest hit, we felt old. Like really old. We remember when we used to jam out to Eminem and would look at our friends and recognize what we were listening to was a little controversial, when Parental Guidance warnings were really heeded. Now we live in the […] (read more)
Wed, Dec 18, 2013
View More News »