Like an elite athlete, an artist is hard-wired to reach a goal and then, having achieved it, to raise the bar even higher, always pushing to perform at top capacity, crafting a personal best.
Beyonce knows this. She's blessed with a relentless spirit that fuels her. "Everything that I do creatively has to make me work harder and hopefully steer me in a direction I've never been before, " she explains." If it's easy, then the excitement is gone because I don't like to be bored and comfortable when it com... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- 19 New Dance Moves We Learned From Beyoncé’s New Music Video
- The Beyoncé surprises continue. Last week, Queen Bey released two new songs and on Friday night, she unleashed a new music video for one of those tracks, 7/11. The video is a compilation of homemade videos featuring Bey and her friends dancing around on the balcony, in her bedroom and even her bathroom. It may […] (read more)
Mon, Nov 24, 2014
- THANK YOU MUSIC GODS: Listen To Two New Beyoncé Songs Now!
- Beyoncé likes to surprise us. A lot. And if last year’s big album release was any indication, we will totally welcome more surprises from Queen Bey. Last night, two new tracks leaked which will be included on the deluxe repackaging of her aforementioned self-titled album that comes out next week. 7/11 is a hard-hitting banger […] (read more)
Fri, Nov 21, 2014
- From 1D To Fifth Harmony: What Sony’s Pull From Spotify Could Mean To You
- After Taylor Swift removed all of her albums from the music streaming site Spotify, it got a lot of people talking about how well those sites compensate the people who make the music. That girl has influence! Although Spotify claims they give back 70% of their revenue to the record labels, some musicians are saying […] (read more)
Tue, Nov 18, 2014
- Solange’s Wedding Deserves An Entire Pinterest Board
- Solange got married this past weekend to her longtime boyfriend Alan Ferguson in New Orleans and, as with everything Solange does, it was a picturesque affair that was #flawless. The two said “I do” at the Marigny Opera House in front of about 200 friends and family members including sister Beyoncé, Jay Z, Blue Ivy, […] (read more)
Mon, Nov 17, 2014
View More News »