Several years in the making, the creation of Healthy In Paranoid Times - Our Lady Peace's sixth studio album - was at once invigorating and at other moments nearly tore the band apart. The 13 songs OLP eventually assembled for the album are some of their strongest, most infectious and most poignant to date.
"When you're a brand new band, there's a tingly sort of feeling you get when you play a song that you just wrote," explains frontman Raine Maida. "With this album, we kept working until we got that fe... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Raine Maida releases lyric video for Montreal
- For all you Our Lady Peace fans, rejoice! Raine Maida just released a lyric video for his upcoming single Montreal. Honestly, this is one of the first lyric videos that I’ve been thoroughly impressed by. The imagery and quality of the lyrics video far surpasses any expectations. Montreal is the first single off of his […] (read more)
Fri, Apr 05, 2013
- Liz Online Ep. 9: Make change with change
- Hello all! When one is so emersed into the coolness of the music industry (making music videos, writing and recording albums, playing sold out venues, etc) how do they step outside of that tight bubble and give back? This is where Raine Maida (frontman of Our Lady Peace) steps in with a super cool and […] (read more)
Tue, Oct 05, 2010
- CMW FRIDAY! Our Lady Peace Get Clumsy at Massey Hall
- Maybe you’d think, for a band that has been around for 18 years, and whose lead singer just turned 40 (for realz), that Our Lady Peace might not be able to rock out quite as hard as they used to. If so, you’re wrong. (You practically have a doctorate in Wrongology!) Our Lady Peace at […] (read more)
Tue, Mar 16, 2010
- Our Lady Peace on MOD today!
- It’s gettin’ real Canadian up in herrre today! First Barenaked Ladies, and now Our Lady Peace? Oh Canada, indeed! The dudes from OLP will be sitting down with MuchMusic VJ’s Jesse Giddings and Sarah Taylor on MOD today, and you know it’s gonna be hawt! Eh? Eh! Don’t forget that MOD Live @ the Base […] (read more)
Wed, Feb 17, 2010
View More News »