"We never take anything for granted," says Nickelback's Chad Kroeger. But this is one band that certainly could.
Since they exploded out of Alberta some 13 years ago, Nickelback has been hit-making, multi-platinum band whose last album, 2005's All The Right Reasons is one of the most successful of the century, and has stoked great expectations for the quartet's sixth album, Dark Horse. A lesser group might rest on its proverbial laurels and assume the world is anxiously waiting for it, but Nickelback -- ... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger got married on Canada Day!
- Canada’s favourite couple finally tied the knot over the weekend! Avril Lavigne and Nickelback’s Chad Kroeger said “I do” yesterday – that’s right, Canada Day! – in the South of France. The date is patriotic, but also meaningful for the couple. “We met while recording music in March, but we started dating July 1, so […] (read more)
Tue, Jul 02, 2013
- Avril Lavigne to get married this summer, release album in September
- Avril Lavigne’s got a lot of her plate, between her upcoming wedding to Nickelback’s Chad Kroeger and a new album coming out soon. The singer wouldn’t reveal any details about the wedding, other than the fact that she knows when/where it’s going to be, but Lavigne was sporting a happy glow that she jokingly explained […] (read more)
Fri, Apr 26, 2013
- Today’s Top 10: Fave Celebrity Shockers of 2012
- Who doesn’t love a bit of celebrity drama? We think it’s safe to say, we all do. And 2012 was a year filled with crazy moments, from Taylor Swift’s crazy love life, to Drizzy and Breezy’s bar brawl! Here’s a look at videos from some of our most memorable shockers of 2012. Don’t miss brand […] (read more)
Tue, Dec 18, 2012
- Avril Lavigne is planning a rock ‘n’ roll wedding
- The 28-year-old singer, who was previously married to Sum 41 frontman Deryck Whibley, is engaged to Nickleback rocker Chad Kroeger and he revealed his fiancee is taking charge of all of the wedding plans. He told Men’s Health magazine “We (grooms) get such an incredibly small chunk in terms of what we can actually participate […] (read more)
Fri, Nov 09, 2012
View More News »