Although there has been much debate on the subject of who is or who isn't the "King of the South," Lil Wayne isn't worried about all the fuss as to who really lays claim to the title. As a veteran rap star, budding entrepreneur, and young scholar studying psychology at the University of Houston, Wayne's experience in the rap game, coupled with his amazing growth as an individual has placed him in a position only a handful of people in this industry reach.
"I've been in this game for thirteen years, so I'... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- 25 Things Lil Wayne, Drake and Nicki Minaj Can Rap Instead of ‘Cash Money’
- Lil Wayne has announced that he wants out of his contract with label Cash Money and plans on taking artists Nicki Minaj and Drake with him. Wayne, who heads Young Money, is suing Cash Money head Birdman, saying he’s owed an $8 million advance for his album Tha Carter V. As the president of Young […] (read more)
Wed, Jan 28, 2015
- A Shirtless Diplo Is The Crown Jewel of GQ’s New Music Photo Project
- With the Grammy Awards coming up early next month, there will be a lot of buzz about who were the big names of 2014/2015. Not just the best of the year, but the musicians we will be still be talking about in 50 years. GQ wondered the same thing and launched The Legacy Project, which […] (read more)
Thu, Jan 22, 2015
- Who’s More Drunk In Love: Beyoncé And Jay Z OR Lil Wayne and Christina Milian?
- This week, Lil Wayne returned with his Sorry 4 the Wait 2 mixtape, which featured a remix of Beyoncé and Jay Z’s hit Drunk In Love. The new version replaces Bey and Jay’s loving exchanges with verses by Wayne and his rumoured girlfriend Christina Milian. Let’s just say the internet wasn’t crazy about this. But […] (read more)
Thu, Jan 22, 2015
- From Pizza Butt to Vengaboys: This Is What The Broad City Gals Listen To
- Can Abbi and Ilana get any cooler? If you asked us yesterday we would have said no. Now, they released a Spotify playlist featuring songs from Season 1 of Broad City. Now, the threshold for possible coolness has been broken. Someone needs to submit this to a science journal. The laws of physics now mean […] (read more)
Tue, Dec 02, 2014
View More News »