Although there has been much debate on the subject of who is or who isn't the "King of the South," Lil Wayne isn't worried about all the fuss as to who really lays claim to the title. As a veteran rap star, budding entrepreneur, and young scholar studying psychology at the University of Houston, Wayne's experience in the rap game, coupled with his amazing growth as an individual has placed him in a position only a handful of people in this industry reach.
"I've been in this game for thirteen years, so I'... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Broad City’s music supervisor takes us through the show’s stellar first season
- Our favourite new comedy Broad City wrapped up last night with an epic episode that featured Amy Poehler (who also directed the finale), a fancy dinner and Abbi jumping up on a table yelling “ADRENALIINNNEEEEEE!!!” Don’t know what we’re talking about? Catch up on the episode on Much.ca now! Now there are many winning qualities […] (read more)
Thu, Mar 27, 2014
- Taylor Swift tops the rich list, but you won’t believe who beat Jay Z!
- Billboard Magazine has released their list of Music’s Top 40 Money Makers of 2014. The number one spot goes to Taylor Swift, which makes perfect sense. The 23-year-old country crossover star made over $39,699,575.60 in 2013, beating out second-place’s fellow country star Kenny Chesney by over $7 million. The rest of the list features some […] (read more)
Tue, Mar 11, 2014
- Inanimate object Twitter accounts you won’t believe actually exists
- Some people live-tweet events and some take it even a step further: they capitalize on trending topics and create whole new Twitter accounts devoted to these things. And these are things, mind you. Inanimate objects who don’t have actual thoughts. But hey, anything is possible on the internet! If you were tuning in to the […] (read more)
Mon, Jan 27, 2014
- These cool kicks totally proves that artists can be great shoe designers
- Celebs are revered for their impeccable style and many of us even draw inspiration from their put-together looks. It’s no wonder that many of them have teamed up with fashion designers throughout the year then. From couture collabs to ready-to-wear working relationships, big name stars have stamped their names all over the fashion world. One […] (read more)
Thu, Nov 21, 2013
View More News »