"Inside every woman is a Pussycat Doll," says Robin Antin, the creator of the singing and dancing ensemble that has risen from underground cool to major label hot. "It's about female empowerment, about being confident with who you are. It's about singing and dancing in front of a mirror by yourself and having fun."
With their debut album, PCD, set for release by A&M Records on September 13, 2005 (led by the #1 smash "Don't Cha," a duet with Busta Rhymes, written and produced by Cee-Lo), The Pussycat Doll... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Today’s Top 10: Soundtrack Songs
- Happy Hunger Games! The most anticipated movie of the year is in theatres nationwide tomorrow. I’m talking about The Hunger Games of course and we are starving! We’re also pretty stoked on the soundtrack, Songs from District 12 and Beyond. So to celebrate this big movie release we’re counting down the top 10 soundtrack songs […] (read more)
Fri, Mar 23, 2012
- Today’s Top 10: will.i.am & Friends
- Happy Birthday will.i.am!! Today music’s own space man turns 37 years young and boy does he have a lot to be happy about. Will is going to be a coach on The Voice UK and he’s got the coolest friends in the world. Lucky for us, he’s written hit songs with all of them. We’ll […] (read more)
Fri, Mar 16, 2012
- Today’s Top 10: Hottest Videos (Like Fire)
- Prepare to be torched and scorched! Tonight we try to warm up your winter with the top 10 hottest videos… as in, the hottest videos with fire, flames, pyro and all! And yes, there will be puns. Plenty of them! Don’t miss brand new episodes of Today’s Top 10 every Monday to Thursday at 10 […] (read more)
Thu, Jan 26, 2012
- New Pussycats On The Way!
- Just because Nicole Scherzinger went solo doesn’t mean this act’s over! Forming in 1995 as a burlesque dance group, the Pussycat Dolls have had revolving members before with Christina Applegate, Christina Aguilera and Carmen Electra to name a few. And choreographer Robin Antin is still at the helm of the dance team, recruiting new members […] (read more)
Fri, Mar 18, 2011
View More News »