In 2004, Gwen Stefani, lead singer of the multiple Grammy-winning band No Doubt, invited us into her creative world with Love. Angel. Music. Baby. The pay-off was mindblowing. Seven million copies sold worldwide, including over 3.8 million in the U.S. Smash hits "Hollaback Girl" (#1 for 4 weeks on Billboard's Hot 100), "Rich Girl" (which featured Eve), "Cool," "Luxurious" and "What You Waiting For?" A sold-out tour. So when it came time for Gwen Stefani to record a second album, you would think there would be press... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Calvin Harris’ New Album Is Going To Be SO. FRIGGIN’. GOOD.
- It’s been two years since Calvin Harris put out his super successful album 18 Months and next week, the DJ/producer will return with a new batch of songs on Motive that’s bound to make a mark on the charts. We haven’t heard the entire album yet, but we’re willing to wager that Harris will release […] (read more)
Wed, Oct 29, 2014
- Gwen Stefani’s ‘Baby Don’t Lie’ Is the Hobbit Trilogy of Music Videos
- Gwen Stefani’s first solo single in eight years debuted yesterday with Baby Don’t Lie. The No Doubt frontwoman has now released a video for the song only 24 hours later, enlisting the help of famed music video director Sophie Mueller. Neon colours, special effect graphics and a posse of back up dancers, Baby Don’t Lie […] (read more)
Tue, Oct 21, 2014
- This Is What Happened When We Listened To Gwen Stefani’s ‘Baby Don’t Lie’ 9 Times
- Alarm goes off, cell phone is lifted to face, news of Gwen Stefani’s new single is trending, Monday no longer sucks. That’s how our day started. Our beloved Orange County girl is back to making music and between her stint on The Voice and her new single Baby Don’t Lie, a full comeback from Gwen […] (read more)
Mon, Oct 20, 2014
- Happy birthday, Gwen Stefani!
- Dear Gwen Stefani, Happy birthday! We’re not gonna lie: we literally have no clue how old you are. You know why? Because you are an ageless beauty. Seriously, you look like you’re still the promising new lead singer of a ska-punk band we met in the ’90s. How do you do it?! Needless to say, […] (read more)
Fri, Oct 03, 2014
View More News »