In 2004, Gwen Stefani, lead singer of the multiple Grammy-winning band No Doubt, invited us into her creative world with Love. Angel. Music. Baby. The pay-off was mindblowing. Seven million copies sold worldwide, including over 3.8 million in the U.S. Smash hits "Hollaback Girl" (#1 for 4 weeks on Billboard's Hot 100), "Rich Girl" (which featured Eve), "Cool," "Luxurious" and "What You Waiting For?" A sold-out tour. So when it came time for Gwen Stefani to record a second album, you would think there would be press... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Gwen Stefani Completely Emoji-fied Her New Music Video
- Question: What is the difference between 2004 Gwen Stefani and present day Gwen Stefani? Yes, this is a trick question and the answer is that there’s not much difference. Musically, Gwen still sounds the same and she has literally not aged a day in the past decade. This is all evident in her latest music […] (read more)
Tue, Dec 02, 2014
- Why Is It Impossible For Gwen Stefani To Release A Decent Single?
- It’s been eight years since Gwen Stefani’s last album, The Sweet Escape, and while I’m rooting for a triumphant return as the new coach on The Voice is currently working on her third album, I have some serious doubts. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a huge fan of Gwen, but if the two new singles […] (read more)
Mon, Nov 24, 2014
- Calvin Harris’ New Album Is Going To Be SO. FRIGGIN’. GOOD.
- It’s been two years since Calvin Harris put out his super successful album 18 Months and next week, the DJ/producer will return with a new batch of songs on Motive that’s bound to make a mark on the charts. We haven’t heard the entire album yet, but we’re willing to wager that Harris will release […] (read more)
Wed, Oct 29, 2014
- Gwen Stefani’s ‘Baby Don’t Lie’ Is the Hobbit Trilogy of Music Videos
- Gwen Stefani’s first solo single in eight years debuted yesterday with Baby Don’t Lie. The No Doubt frontwoman has now released a video for the song only 24 hours later, enlisting the help of famed music video director Sophie Mueller. Neon colours, special effect graphics and a posse of back up dancers, Baby Don’t Lie […] (read more)
Tue, Oct 21, 2014
View More News »