"I named the album TRY THIS because I believe there are leaders and there are followers, and it feels really good to be a leader, and to try different things. I wish more people would do that." --PINK
Pink has certainly earned the right to do whatever she damn well pleases. Her 2000 debut album, Can't Take Me Home, recorded when Pink was just 18-years-old, yielded three Top 10 hits, "There You Go," "Most Girls" and "You Make Me Sick." The album was certified platinum and spent 59 weeks on the Billboard T... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Andee Takes A Look At Both Sides of Love In New Video
- Andee is one to watch. Her incredible voice and cool style have made her an obvious crossover talent from her Francophone roots to mainstream English pop. She has sung with people from Hedley to Lionel Richie and has the pop pedigree of Sébastien Lefebvre from Simple Plan behind her music. If those wasn’t enough big […] (read more)
Wed, Nov 19, 2014
- P!nk Harmonizes With Dallas Green and Ellen DeGeneres
- P!nk and Dallas Green’s latest collaborative project You+Me has been one of the most wonderful surprises we’ve gotten all year and now that the two have put out their EP rose ave., they are taking the show on the road — or at least to The Ellen DeGeneres Show. You+Me performed on the daytime talk […] (read more)
Tue, Oct 14, 2014
- Here’s An Unlikely But Wonderful Collab: P!nk And Dallas Green!
- We don’t know which music gods put this heavenly collaboration together, but we’re thanking them right now. City and Colour’s Dallas Green has teamed up with pop star P!nk on a new project called You + Me. The pair plan to release a debut album called Rose Ave. on October 14 and you can check […] (read more)
Mon, Sep 08, 2014
- What if the 2014 Grammy nominees wore iconic Grammy outfits?
- The Grammy countdown is on! Only three more days until the big night and I know what you’re all thinking…what is everyone going to wear!? I know, I’ve been asking myself the same question all week long. Since we won’t know until Sunday we asked ourselves: What would happen if the 2014 Grammy nominees wore […] (read more)
Thu, Jan 23, 2014
View More News »