Like an elite athlete, an artist is hard-wired to reach a goal and then, having achieved it, to raise the bar even higher, always pushing to perform at top capacity, crafting a personal best.
Beyonce knows this. She's blessed with a relentless spirit that fuels her. "Everything that I do creatively has to make me work harder and hopefully steer me in a direction I've never been before, " she explains." If it's easy, then the excitement is gone because I don't like to be bored and comfortable when it com... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Cotton Controversy: These Celebs Started Scandals With Their T-Shirts
- Remember these famous tees? (read more)
Fri, Jan 23, 2015
- Etsy: The Place Where You Can Sell Literally Anything But ‘Feyoncé’ Mugs
- Beyoncé has spent a lot of time crafting her “brand” and her image over the years and something that perhaps doesn’t fit into the world of Queen Bey are mugs with puns of her name on it. According to TMZ, the pop star has threatened an Etsy shop for using her name to sell mugs […] (read more)
Fri, Jan 23, 2015
- Who’s More Drunk In Love: Beyoncé And Jay Z OR Lil Wayne and Christina Milian?
- This week, Lil Wayne returned with his Sorry 4 the Wait 2 mixtape, which featured a remix of Beyoncé and Jay Z’s hit Drunk In Love. The new version replaces Bey and Jay’s loving exchanges with verses by Wayne and his rumoured girlfriend Christina Milian. Let’s just say the internet wasn’t crazy about this. But […] (read more)
Thu, Jan 22, 2015
- Beyonce Is As Regal As Ever In This Unearthed Video From the 90’s
- Bow down bitches. Lets take our time machine back to 1997. The Houston music scene was poppin’ with a new kid named Lil’ O. We think. His new song “Can’t Stop” was on the radio and peaked at number 22 on the U.S. rap charts. And who provided a beautiful feminine touch to the song? […] (read more)
Mon, Jan 19, 2015
View More News »