There are few artists who truly deserve the title of superstar. Justin Timberlake is undoubtedly one of them. As one fifth of the multiplatinum *NSYNC, he's responsible for the monster hits "Pop," "Gone" and "Girlfriend" on the group's last album Celebrity. With *NSYNC sales of over 30 million worldwide, Timberlake is ready to temporarily branch out on his own for his highly anticipated solo effort, Justified.
It would have been easy for Timberlake to repeat the same winning formula as *NSYNC for his own... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- A Little Kid Made Justin Timberlake Cry at His Brooklyn Concert
- Justin Timberlake had a busy weekend. The former N’Sync member first attended Taylor Swift’s 25th birthday party on Friday night and then performing to a sold out crowd at the Barclay’s Centre in Brooklyn. Among the famous faces at the show were Swift herself, Beyoncé, Haim, and Jay Z, who joined Timberlake on stage to […] (read more)
Mon, Dec 15, 2014
- Justin Timberlake Suits Up (Again) In Toronto
- Last year belonged to Justin Timberlake. The pop star returned to music with not one, but two albums to critical and commercial success. (Okay, maybe we shouldn’t talk about that second one.) Timberlake went on to tour both albums first with Suit & Tie collaborator Jay Z and then by himself. Well, the touring didn’t […] (read more)
Thu, Dec 11, 2014
- Shawn Mendes Shares His Fave Music Videos With Us In This Special Playlist!
- Shawn Mendes is, without a doubt, one of the year’s biggest artists. His single Life of the Party has been on high rotation here at Much for months now and we can’t wait to see what 2015 has in store for this rising star. We asked Shawn to handpick some of his favourite music videos […] (read more)
Tue, Nov 25, 2014
- 20 Things I Learned From Reading The One Direction Autobiography “Who We Are”
- Compared to other people out there I wouldn’t consider myself a huge Directioner. Sure, I’ve listened to all their songs on repeat, constantly stalk their lives on social media, and have a shrine dedicated to them in my closet, but that doesn’t make me a crazed fan. At least I hope it doesn’t. Regardless when […] (read more)
Wed, Oct 22, 2014
View More News »