There are few artists who truly deserve the title of superstar. Justin Timberlake is undoubtedly one of them. As one fifth of the multiplatinum *NSYNC, he's responsible for the monster hits "Pop," "Gone" and "Girlfriend" on the group's last album Celebrity. With *NSYNC sales of over 30 million worldwide, Timberlake is ready to temporarily branch out on his own for his highly anticipated solo effort, Justified.
It would have been easy for Timberlake to repeat the same winning formula as *NSYNC for his own... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Big Baby News For Justin Timberlake And Jessica Biel!
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are officially parents! Over the weekend, the couple welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Silas Randall Timberlake. A rep for the couple confirmed this news to People Magazine on Saturday and adds that Papa Timberlake is “ecstatic.” Happy Bday to the sweetest, most GORGEOUS, goofiest, most BAD-ASS chick […] (read more)
Mon, Apr 13, 2015
- The 10 Most Amazing Moments From Saturday Night Live’s 40th Anniversary Special
- Saturday Night Live celebrated its 40th anniversary last night with a giant TV special that had a list of guest stars more star-studded than the Oscars red carpet and a musical line-up better than any music festival in the world. And it makes sense: SNL has been one of the most influential TV shows in […] (read more)
Mon, Feb 16, 2015
- A Little Kid Made Justin Timberlake Cry at His Brooklyn Concert
- Justin Timberlake had a busy weekend. The former N’Sync member first attended Taylor Swift’s 25th birthday party on Friday night and then performing to a sold out crowd at the Barclay’s Centre in Brooklyn. Among the famous faces at the show were Swift herself, Beyoncé, Haim, and Jay Z, who joined Timberlake on stage to […] (read more)
Mon, Dec 15, 2014
- Justin Timberlake Suits Up (Again) In Toronto
- Last year belonged to Justin Timberlake. The pop star returned to music with not one, but two albums to critical and commercial success. (Okay, maybe we shouldn’t talk about that second one.) Timberlake went on to tour both albums first with Suit & Tie collaborator Jay Z and then by himself. Well, the touring didn’t […] (read more)
Thu, Dec 11, 2014
View More News »