There are few artists who truly deserve the title of superstar. Justin Timberlake is undoubtedly one of them. As one fifth of the multiplatinum *NSYNC, he's responsible for the monster hits "Pop," "Gone" and "Girlfriend" on the group's last album Celebrity. With *NSYNC sales of over 30 million worldwide, Timberlake is ready to temporarily branch out on his own for his highly anticipated solo effort, Justified.
It would have been easy for Timberlake to repeat the same winning formula as *NSYNC for his own... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Shawn Mendes Shares His Fave Music Videos With Us In This Special Playlist!
- Shawn Mendes is, without a doubt, one of the year’s biggest artists. His single Life of the Party has been on high rotation here at Much for months now and we can’t wait to see what 2015 has in store for this rising star. We asked Shawn to handpick some of his favourite music videos […] (read more)
Tue, Nov 25, 2014
- 20 Things I Learned From Reading The One Direction Autobiography “Who We Are”
- Compared to other people out there I wouldn’t consider myself a huge Directioner. Sure, I’ve listened to all their songs on repeat, constantly stalk their lives on social media, and have a shrine dedicated to them in my closet, but that doesn’t make me a crazed fan. At least I hope it doesn’t. Regardless when […] (read more)
Wed, Oct 22, 2014
- Awww! Justin Timberlake Instagrams His Wife For The First Time
- Justin Timberlake is notoriously private about his personal life and that’s totally fair, celebs deserve privacy. But when the pop star does open up occasionally, we can’t help but let out a huge, audible “AWWWW!” Case in point, JT’s recent Instagram post. This marks the first time he has ever posted a picture of his […] (read more)
Tue, Oct 14, 2014
- Ariana Grande’s Not The Only One: See Our List Of The Top 10 Biggest Divas
- Much has been made of pop star Ariana Grande’s diva behaviour lately, from being a “monster” at photoshoots to firing hate at her fans. Whether or not these rumours are true, it shouldn’t come as some shocking new surprise that some artists can be demanding and display strange behaviour. This is not to excuse Grande […] (read more)
Wed, Sep 24, 2014
View More News »