When Kings of Leon released their third album Because Of The Times in April 2007, Entertainment Weekly called it their "crowning achievement," while Rolling Stone wondered: "How good can the Kings of Leon get? They've already gone further than anybody could have guessed."
Coming as it did on the heels of 2003's rowdy Youth and Young Manhood and 2005's brawny Aha Shake Heartbreak, the expansive Because of The Times was indeed a pivotal and game-changing album. It led the Followills Tennesseebred Caleb, ... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Lorde Was The Most Talented 12-Year-Old Ever (Hear The Proof!)
- If 17-year-old Lorde isn’t already blowing us all away right now, here’s further proof that the New Zealand star is a young musical genius. An old cover of Kings of Leon’s Use Somebody surfaced recently showing Lorde performing with just an acoustic guitar and that signature voice of hers. It’s simply and oh-so beautiful that […] (read more)
Tue, Nov 04, 2014
- Kings Of Leon Turned Toronto Into A Rock City Last Night
- Last year, Kings Of Leon returned with their sixth album, Mechanical Bull, and fans in Toronto finally got a chance to hear these dynamic new songs live last night at the Molson Amphitheatre. Performing for a packed crowd of eager fans, the band definitely gave them one of the best rock shows of the year. […] (read more)
Wed, Aug 06, 2014
- Bands are telling me to do what at concerts?!
- Bands obviously want their fans to clap and cheer for them at shows, but sometimes they take it a step further and amp up their requests. Singing along? Nah, that’s also expected. Dancing? Are your legs broken? Cry? Do you not have a heart? No, we’re talking some extreme stuff. Take, for example, Kings of […] (read more)
Mon, Mar 31, 2014
- Kings of Leon cover Robyn (and six other degrees of covers)
- Follow the video trail (read more)
Wed, Sep 11, 2013
View More News »