One of the most accomplished performers of the last decade, Christina Aguilera has sold well over 25 million albums worldwide and cultivated a fan base that crosses generational, racial and gender lines. Now, segueing from the audacious sexuality of her second studio album, Stripped, the chameleon-like performer pays tribute to the music that has inspired her with the August 15th release of Back To Basics (RCA Records).
A modern take on vintage jazz, soul and blues from the 1920s, '30s, '40s and beyond, ... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Gwen Stefani is taking over for Christina Aguilera on The Voice
- It was already announced that Pharrell would take over Cee Lo Green’s swivel chair position on the upcoming season of The Voice, but we now have a second exciting cast announcement: Gwen Stefani will also join the show as a judge! The No Doubt/solo star will take over for Christina Aguilera on season seven of […] (read more)
Mon, Apr 21, 2014
- Pentatonix slay another cover, A Great Big World’s Say Something
- We’ve been huge fans of Pentatonix ever since we started seeing their incredible covers surface all over YouTube. From Macklemore & Ryan Lewis to Lorde, these stars from The Sing-Off have masterfully crafted their own version of current top 40s hits. And even though the group has since put out original songs of their own, […] (read more)
Fri, Feb 28, 2014
- No, you weren’t dreaming: Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera totally performed together
- The Voice wrapped up yet another successful season last night and the finale featured the collaboration of our dreams: judge Christina Aguilera and pop star Lady Gaga. Together, the two performed Gaga’s latest single Do What You Want in which Aguilera created her own verse to replace R. Kelly’s. It’s just as spectacular as you’d […] (read more)
Wed, Dec 18, 2013
- So who the hell is A Great Big World?
- Okay, so we’ve been hearing a lot about that band “A Great Big World” and we have many questions like, “Who is that other dude?” and “Why is Christina so interested?” and “Why do I feel so damn uplifted right now listening to them!?” We dug into their past (only a couple Google searches, we […] (read more)
Mon, Nov 25, 2013
View More News »