One of the most accomplished performers of the last decade, Christina Aguilera has sold well over 25 million albums worldwide and cultivated a fan base that crosses generational, racial and gender lines. Now, segueing from the audacious sexuality of her second studio album, Stripped, the chameleon-like performer pays tribute to the music that has inspired her with the August 15th release of Back To Basics (RCA Records).
A modern take on vintage jazz, soul and blues from the 1920s, '30s, '40s and beyond, ... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Pentatonix slay another cover, A Great Big World’s Say Something
- We’ve been huge fans of Pentatonix ever since we started seeing their incredible covers surface all over YouTube. From Macklemore & Ryan Lewis to Lorde, these stars from The Sing-Off have masterfully crafted their own version of current top 40s hits. And even though the group has since put out original songs of their own, […] (read more)
Fri, Feb 28, 2014
- No, you weren’t dreaming: Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera totally performed together
- The Voice wrapped up yet another successful season last night and the finale featured the collaboration of our dreams: judge Christina Aguilera and pop star Lady Gaga. Together, the two performed Gaga’s latest single Do What You Want in which Aguilera created her own verse to replace R. Kelly’s. It’s just as spectacular as you’d […] (read more)
Wed, Dec 18, 2013
- So who the hell is A Great Big World?
- Okay, so we’ve been hearing a lot about that band “A Great Big World” and we have many questions like, “Who is that other dude?” and “Why is Christina so interested?” and “Why do I feel so damn uplifted right now listening to them!?” We dug into their past (only a couple Google searches, we […] (read more)
Mon, Nov 25, 2013
- Selena Gomez covers Katy Perry (and six other degrees of covers)
- Just like Taylor Swift did on her most recent tour, pop star Selena Gomez has taken time on her current tour to squeeze in a number of cover songs into her set. After successfully tackling songs from Iggy Azalea and Lorde, Gomez most recently took on Katy Perry’s latest hit, Roar. Of course, in the […] (read more)
Tue, Oct 15, 2013
View More News »
- MTV VMAs: Who’s Hot and Who’s Not!
- Boobs, bikini bottoms and bum-bums: that’s what puts the MTV Video Music Awards on everybody’s lips Monday morning. And this year is no different. So get ready to blush and change the channel if the ‘rents walk in cause Sunday, September 12, 2010 @ 9PM ET on Much the red carpet is gonna set the […] (view gallery)
Tue, Sep 07, 2010
View More Photos »