Recent Red Hot Much News
- MuchPresents: Theory Of A Deadman
- Win a pair of tixs! (read more)
Wed, Dec 14, 2011
- Much Has The Magic Word To Order Your Theory Of A Deadman Tickets Early!
- Theory Of A Deadman is coming to town. Canadian towns actually. And tickets start pre-selling tomorrow. Hmm…how do you beat the crowds? Oh yeah, you’re fans of MuchMusic. And we gotz the hook-ups! TOAD tix starting pre-selling Thursday, October 20th @ 10AM – 10PM. In order to get your tickets before everyone else, just type [...] (read more)
Tue, Oct 18, 2011
- Slash, Godsmack and more Rock the Range!
- Rock on the Range blew the lid off Columbus, Ohio this past weekend with acts like Limp Bizkit, Three Days Grace, Godsmack, Theory of a Deadman, Drowning Pool, Papa Roach and so many more! Check out some amazing shots from the festival and click here to see even more pics of your favourite rock gods! [...] (read more)
Fri, May 28, 2010
- The party has arrived at the Games!
- The Vancouver 2010 games are about more than just sports, you know. Sure, having a major international event in Canada is an honor, but I regret to admit that what excites me the most is the entertainment. Two weeks of cool Canadian artists performing at FREE venues all across the city! Uh, does it get [...] (read more)
Tue, Feb 09, 2010
- Wanna go to the Olympics with MOD?
- MOD Live At The Base kicked off live in Whistler last week! Were you watching? If not tune in daily @ 5pm & 10pm ET! (read more)
Mon, Feb 08, 2010
- News for Thursday: Love and Hate Edition
- * In relationship news, Jay-Z has left Def Jam records, in favour of a nice cushy ($150 million dollars!? What recession?) deal with Live Nation. We hope they’re happy together. * And just in case that wasn’t enough self-glorification, Quentin Tarantino thinks he’s God. * Do you know your enemy? Green Day is going to [...] (read more)
Fri, May 22, 2009
View More News »