As a kid growing up on Australia's sun-drenched Gold Coast, Cody Simpson used to watch his father play guitar and sing for friends and family at parties and backyard barbecues. Seeing how music brought people together, Cody asked for his own guitar and lessons at the age of seven. After learning a few chords from his teacher, Cody wrote his first song. "It was about putting a diaper on a chicken," he says with a laugh. "Who knows what my seven-year-old brain was thinking?"
Cody's parents encouraged him to ... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Shawn Mendes Is Buff And Our Other Crushes Who Are All Grown Up
- Swoon alert! (read more)
Wed, Jan 14, 2015
- The Year In Bieber Troubles And Triumphs
- If you find it hard to remember what Bieber did in 2014 we don’t blame you. We needed to look this up too. Everything in your head that you think Bieber did in the past 5 years, he actually probably did it just this year. He had mischief pencilled in for every day in his […] (read more)
Mon, Dec 22, 2014
- Should Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson Release An Album Together?
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson have announced plans to release a collaborative album this November. The Aussie teen and Canadian superstar have been posting pictures together from the studio on their Instagram pages, with Simpson including video snippets and shots of him with Bieber’s musical director, Dan Kanter. The twosome may seem like an odd […] (read more)
Tue, Sep 02, 2014
- Cody Simpson Gets His Ice Bucket Challenge — In Bed!
- Cody Simpson is the latest celeb to get challenged to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and he accepted it, but unknowingly. The Aussie singer was in bed when his two buddies rushed into his room and surprised him with two buckets of ice cold water and his reaction is pretty priceless. Take a look […] (read more)
Wed, Aug 20, 2014
View More News »