Sex. Love. Control. Vanity.
Lipstick. Lies. Tears. Tragedy.
Pretty simple plot lines, really. Or not. Just ask anyone who's followed the first season of Natalia Kills' self-produced "Love, Kills xx" episodic series - a surreal blend of dream sequences, free associative song fragments, and pure femme fatale poetry that'd leave Quentin Tarantino feeling a bit flushed.
"Some girls want to be a princess when they grow up," explains Natalia. "I wanted to be in a bad bitch girl gang."
... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Why We Don’t Accept Natalia Kills And Willy Moon’s Apologies
- Sorry not sorry (read more)
Thu, Mar 19, 2015
- 8 Times Natalia Kills Was A Doppelgänger Of Another Pop Star
- SMH (read more)
Mon, Mar 16, 2015
- Natalia Kills releases Outta Time and gives me so many feelings
- As if Natalia Kills first two singles Problem and Saturday Night weren’t enough to have you pre-ordering her upcoming sophomore album then this should push you and your finger over the edge to snag the disc. Kills’ latest release, Outta Time, is a Motown inspired lost love track that is that a 180 from the […] (read more)
Fri, Aug 30, 2013
- Natalia Kills gets personal on Saturday Night
- It’s only been two years between albums for Natalia Kills, but fans of the UK pop singer have anxiously been awaiting for the follow up to Kills daring and exciting debut album Perfectionist. With the second single dropping this week, Kills has proven that her sophomore album Trouble was well worth the wait, following up […] (read more)
Wed, Jul 10, 2013
View More News »