Blake McGrath has caught the eyes and attention of audiences across the globe with his memorable and electric performances. The multi talented McGrath was introduced to the world as a finalist during the premiere season of the acclaimed series So You Think You Can Dance USA. His notoriety continued to grow when he appeared on Jennifer Lopez's TV run, Dance Life. Originally from Mississauga, Ontario, the Canadian relocated to Los Angeles where his energy, drive and innate artistry quickly drew the notable interest o... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- The verdict is in: Blake McGrath guilty of comedy gold!
- We all know Blake McGrath can dance, come up with sick choreography and make us swoon with his singing. But I betcha didn’t know he’s pretty hilarious too! We decided to put Blake and his newest video, Stage Fright, on trial. When he teams up with the VOT jurors in studio the results are pure [...] (read more)
Fri, Apr 29, 2011
- 10 Reasons Why Bruno Mars Was Huge in 2010
- The Holiday Wrap is taking a look at some of the biggest artists of 2010. Whether they were California Gurls, The Only Girl in the World or love you Just The Way You Are, this year we saw some incredible artists take over. Today we look at Bruno Mars! 1. He is a teaser Oh [...] (read more)
Wed, Dec 29, 2010
- What’s up with the bands at Summer Rush
- Summer Rush is a kick-ass concert put on by Z103 at Canada’s Wonderland in Ontario and Jesse was lucky enough to go this past weekend and catch up with some of the awesome bands who were performing! We’re talking Hedley, Girlicious and more! Plus we catch up with a special guest who may be related [...] (read more)
Tue, Aug 10, 2010
- Season 3 of SYTYCD Canada is almost here!
- It’s time to get your dancing shoes on now that season three of So You Think You Can Dance Canada is almost here! The season kicks off with a quick step onto CTV on Sunday August 21 at 9pm ET, with reruns airing on MuchMusic. Past winners Nico Archibald and Tara-Jean Popowich have gone on [...] (read more)
Tue, Jul 27, 2010
View More News »