The path to perfection is a humble road, but one that longevity will pave". At the tender age of 19, Florida native Jason Derulo has already experienced feats that many veterans in the game aspire to. A multi-talented artist/songwriter on the brink of stardom, Jason has contributed his talents to the likes of Lil Wayne, Sean Kingston, Betty Wright and Danity Kane to name a few.
As a performer he has shared the stage with artist such as, T-Pain, Akon and Mims. His strong stage performances have drawn rave r... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Does Jason DeRulo’s Talk Dirty video out-celeb other celebrity videos?
- After teasing the project a few weeks ago, Jason DeRulo has now released the full version of his celebrity-filled Talk Dirty music video. DeRulo originally produced a dance-heavy music vid for the song, featuring his signature moves with a beavy of beauties from around the globe. Now DeRulo is showing his star power by snagging […] (read more)
Thu, Mar 13, 2014
- The cutest celeb couples on Instagram
- Valentine’s Day is just around the corner so we thought it’s time to start shoving love all up in your face! And nothing says love like Instagram, right? But in all honesty, there’s something so sweet about posting an Instagram of your significant other with a sentimental, mushy caption. So, we spent hours Instagram-stalking our […] (read more)
Mon, Feb 10, 2014
- Jason Derulo doesn’t want to spark up beef over Jordin Sparks
- Plenty of people have chimed in about Kendrick Lamar’s beef starting verses on Control and in his BET Cypher. But one person we had yet to hear from is Jason Derulo. To get up to speed, in the BET Hip-Hop Awards cypher, Kendrick rapped, “Yo p***y ain’t shit… ’less you look like Jordin Sparks.” Jason […] (read more)
Thu, Oct 24, 2013
- 5 artists who tried to make their outfits work at iHeartRadio
- The annual iHeartRadio festival took place in LA over the weekend and showcased performances from some of the biggest artists in pop music (check out our list of the Top 5 performances). The music was great and the fashion was even greater. Actually, it was really weird and odd and in some cases must have […] (read more)
Mon, Sep 23, 2013
View More News »