The path to perfection is a humble road, but one that longevity will pave". At the tender age of 19, Florida native Jason Derulo has already experienced feats that many veterans in the game aspire to. A multi-talented artist/songwriter on the brink of stardom, Jason has contributed his talents to the likes of Lil Wayne, Sean Kingston, Betty Wright and Danity Kane to name a few.
As a performer he has shared the stage with artist such as, T-Pain, Akon and Mims. His strong stage performances have drawn rave r... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- We Grade Last Night’s iHeartRadio Performances
- Last night marked the second annual iHeartRadio awards show in Los Angeles and featured a packed evening of musical performances. Starting off the night with a few controversial jokes from host Jamie Foxx’s about Bruce Jenner, Suge Knight, and the Marvin Gaye lawsuit against Pharrell and Robin Thicke, the evening then moved into one star-studded […] (read more)
Mon, Mar 30, 2015
- The Most ‘Swipe Left’ Moments From Jason Derulo’s ‘Want To Want Me’ Video
- Like the rest of the world, we can’t get enough of Jason Derulo’s new song Want To Want Me. It’s our go-to workout track, getting ready for Friday track, dancing in our pjs track, driving in the car track, and just about any other activity that requires a killer pop song. Derulo released his music […] (read more)
Tue, Mar 24, 2015
- Kick Start Your Week With These 5 Amazing New Songs!
- Jason Derulo – Want To Want Me While Jason Derulo may be busy as a judge on So You Think You Can Dance nowadays, he hasn’t abandoned his musical duties just yet. Want To Want Me is the first single from his upcoming album and it definitely won’t disappoint fans of the Talk Dirty singer. […] (read more)
Mon, Mar 09, 2015
- 14 People Who Have Been Visibly Uncomfortable With Taylor Swift’s Dancing
- Ah, Taylor Swift’s awkward dance moves. Some love it, some hate it, many who have been lucky enough to witness it in person are it complete awe and/or are absolutely mortified. Taylor is of course allowed to do whatever she wants and we love her free-spirited personality. We applaud her ability to shamelessly enjoy events! […] (read more)
Thu, Feb 26, 2015
View More News »