Justin Bieber was born on March 1st, 1994 in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. With a storybook discovery and a superstar looking out for him, this 15-year-old is strides ahead of other singers his age.
"I started singing about three years ago," says Bieber. "I entered a local singing competition called Stratford Idol. The other people in the competition had been taking singing lessons and had vocal coaches. I wasn't taking it too seriously at the time, I would just sing around the house. I was only 12 and I got... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- The Great Justin Bieber Debate: Is His New Blonde ‘Do Good Or Bad?
- The internet gasped this week as news broke: Justin Bieber dyed his hair bleach blonde. We know, HUGE NEWS. And just as with any celeb style change, everyone chimed in with their opinion. The internet became very divisive about the new look, some praised the look and others just rolled their eyes and said, “Ew.” […] (read more)
Thu, Dec 11, 2014
- 10 Celebs Who Should Never Participate In Movember
- Although we understand Movember is done for a good cause, not everyone can (or should) grow a mustache. As much as we love the following 10 celebs, we never, ever need to see them grow a mustache ever again. We apologize for the following disturbing images that may or may not ruin your attraction to […] (read more)
Tue, Nov 11, 2014
- Selena Gomez’s ‘The Heart Wants What It Wants’ And More Real-Life Heartbreak Anthems
- After days of lyric-teases on her Instagram page, Selena Gomez has now released the music video for her single The Heart Wants What It Wants, the only piece of new music from Gomez’s upcoming greatest hits album For You. The video opens with a voiceover by a very emotional Selena, audibly crying while talking about […] (read more)
Thu, Nov 06, 2014
- Shocking Video of Justin Bieber and Floyd Mayweather Fighting
- It’s no secret that Justin Bieber and Floyd Mayweather are friends. The pop singer and undefeated professional boxer often post pics of themselves together on Instagram, with Bieber attending many of Mayweather’s fights. It should come as no surprise then that Justin has started taking boxing lessons from his famous friend. What is a bit […] (read more)
Wed, Oct 22, 2014
View More News »