Justin Bieber was born on March 1st, 1994 in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. With a storybook discovery and a superstar looking out for him, this 15-year-old is strides ahead of other singers his age.
"I started singing about three years ago," says Bieber. "I entered a local singing competition called Stratford Idol. The other people in the competition had been taking singing lessons and had vocal coaches. I wasn't taking it too seriously at the time, I would just sing around the house. I was only 12 and I got... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- How Much Of A Song Do You Have To Hear To Fall In Love?
- Last week we began hearing short snippets of a new collaboration between Ariana Grande, Jessie J and Nicki Minaj. Each artist took turns posting six second clips of the trackBang Bang to Instagram and frankly, I was in love. Is it possible to have such intense feelings for a song after such a small exposure […] (read more)
Mon, Jul 28, 2014
- Brace Yourself, Justin Bieber May Be the Next Calvin Klein Underwear Model
- The huge Justin Bieber news just keeps coming at us this week! First JB went on an Instagram binge by posting clips of 11 new songs, which naturally sent Beliebers all over the social media world into a frenzy. Now comes the (unconfirmed) report from The Daily Mail that Justin has already shot a campaign […] (read more)
Fri, Jul 25, 2014
- The Bieber Beat: Justin Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram!
- More HUGE news on the Bieber front everyone! And yes, this is even more important than JB’s ability(?) to grow facial hair. On Wednesday night, Justin took a break from posting underwear selfies and hitting on Guess? models to post clips of 11 new songs on Instagram. We already knew that the Biebs was collaborating with […] (read more)
Thu, Jul 24, 2014
- Ryan Gosling’s Wax Figure is as Perfect as you Imagined
- Ryan Gosling is the latest celebrity to be immortalized in wax and it is perfection. The famous wax museum Madame Tussauds revealed the figure Wednesday in their London, England location. Dressed in a navy blue suit, the wax figure looks as stylish and debonair as the real thing. Seriously, the wax figure looks almost lifelike. […] (read more)
Thu, Jul 24, 2014
View More News »