Recent Red Hot Much News
- Taylor Swift leads in many ways at the ACM Awards
- Taylor Swift may be the second female to win the coveted title of Entertainer of the Year two years running at the Academy of Country Music Awards this weekend, but she’s comes in first for Kevin McGuire, a high school football player who is battling leukemia. McGuire was supposed to be Taylor’s date for the [...] (view gallery)
Mon, Apr 02, 2012
- Is Taylor Swift a Gleek?
- Taylor Swift might have some new song material. The country singer just recently returned from the Asian leg of her world tour and spent a night out with Glee’s newest heartthrob, Chord Overstreet. Thought I’m sure the two will maintain they are ‘just friends’, they are a good looking pair of friends. Will this kill [...] (view gallery)
Fri, Feb 25, 2011
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez? Hottest Hook Ups of 2010!
- This year we’ve seem some big name relationships come out of left field…like, way out (Brody and Avril, anyone?). Let’s countdown what couples made the top of the hot list in 2010. Hopefully they won’t be on our break up list in 2011! Unless it’s Jake and Taylor in which case call me, Jake! Check [...] (view gallery)
Thu, Dec 30, 2010
- Taylor Swift closes down the street for fans
- Taylor Swift at Much! (view gallery)
Thu, Nov 04, 2010
- 2010 MTV VMAs full of apologies, meat dresses and a very lost Bieber
- With everything from confetti to meat purses, stiff men to flying ninjas, the MTV VMAs brought the brilliant and outrageous to the Nokia Theatre in LA last night. Let’s break down the great, the cringe-worthy and of course, the WTF moments! The night opened up with Eminem performing his comeback hit Not Afraid, which lead [...] (view gallery)
Mon, Sep 13, 2010
- MTV VMA: The “A” List!
- Sun-kissed skin, long legs that go on forever, ripped muscles, flawless skin, sparking earrings, sexy fedoras, sharp suits….the list of why watching the “A” list arrive on the RED CARPET goes on and on. Plus, you get to see music stars laughing it up with movie stars chilling with TV stars hanging out with reality [...] (view gallery)
Mon, Sep 06, 2010
- Stars shine at Met Costume Gala
- Everyone, and I mean, everyone showed off their elegance on the red carpet last night (okay, Lady Gaga didn’t, but she was busy rehearsing/prepping for a performance). The occasion was the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Gala Benefit in New York. The party was thrown by Oprah Winfrey, Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour and Gap [...] (view gallery)
Tue, May 04, 2010
View More Galleries »