Hi, I'm Taylor. I love the number 13. I was born in December on a Christmas tree farm. I like imagining what life was like hundreds of years ago. I have blurry eyesight. My favorite thing in life is writing about life, specifically the parts of life concerning love. Because, as far as I'm concerned, love is absolutely everything.
I'm easily excited, thrilled, scared, and shocked. I'm 22 now, but I never stopped jumping up and down when something wonderful happens. My biggest fear is getting bad news. O... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- 14 People Who Have Been Visibly Uncomfortable With Taylor Swift’s Dancing
- Ah, Taylor Swift’s awkward dance moves. Some love it, some hate it, many who have been lucky enough to witness it in person are it complete awe and/or are absolutely mortified. Taylor is of course allowed to do whatever she wants and we love her free-spirited personality. We applaud her ability to shamelessly enjoy events! […] (read more)
Thu, Feb 26, 2015
- Who Is Ingrid Michaelson And How Did She Score So Many Cameos For ‘Time Machine’?
- Singer/songwriter Ingrid Michaelson is not yet a household name, but her brand new music video for Time Machine features a pretty impressive roster of comedic actors. Rainn Wilson (The Office), Matt Jones (Breaking Bad), Jorge Garcia (Lost), Rob Delaney (Hot Tub Time Machine), Steve Agee (New Girl), Brian Baumgartner (The Office), Dave Koechner (Anchorman), Garrett […] (read more)
Fri, Feb 20, 2015
- Jimmy Fallon and Taylor Swift Revisit Their Jumbotron Dances
- Taylor Swift loves to dance. This is not news to any of us. If you’ve ever tuned into any awards show, you know Swift is going to be front and center enjoying herself and adding to the list of reasons we love her. Swift appeared on The Tonight Show this week and revealed a secret […] (read more)
Wed, Feb 18, 2015
- Everyone (And We Mean Everyone) Performed At The SNL 40 Afterparty
- As if last night’s Saturday Night Live anniversary wasn’t amazing enough, the afterparty for the event seemed just as great if not more exciting. With a number of the show’s guests migrating over to the party at New York City’s Plaza Hotel, the party apparently went on till 4 a.m. with a house band that […] (read more)
Mon, Feb 16, 2015
View More News »