Hi, I'm Taylor. I love the number 13. I was born in December on a Christmas tree farm. I like imagining what life was like hundreds of years ago. I have blurry eyesight. My favorite thing in life is writing about life, specifically the parts of life concerning love. Because, as far as I'm concerned, love is absolutely everything.
I'm easily excited, thrilled, scared, and shocked. I'm 22 now, but I never stopped jumping up and down when something wonderful happens. My biggest fear is getting bad news. O... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For A Night, But Did She Get Paid?
- Lorde appeared on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon this week and revealed that before she became one of the most recognizable teens in the world, she doubled as Taylor Swift’s manager. The two singers have been friends for a while and during an industry party at the Grammys a few years ago, a man […] (read more)
Wed, Nov 26, 2014
- Three Iconic Booties: American Music Awards By The Numbers
- Pick someone who is on the Billboard Top 100 right now. Just do it. Odds are, they were at the American Music Awards last night. This show had a stacked line-up. From Taylor Swift (obvs) to A$AP Rocky, the AMAs were a good snapshot of where popular music is right now. As is the case […] (read more)
Mon, Nov 24, 2014
- You Need To See This Throwback Taylor Swift Video To Believe It!
- Taylor Swift is a bonafide pop star, we already know this, but she has also dabbled in acting every now and then. Swift has appeared in movies such as Valentine’s Day and most recently The Giver, but did you know one of her first roles ever was in a fake commercial?? Someone posted a video […] (read more)
Thu, Nov 20, 2014
- From 1D To Fifth Harmony: What Sony’s Pull From Spotify Could Mean To You
- After Taylor Swift removed all of her albums from the music streaming site Spotify, it got a lot of people talking about how well those sites compensate the people who make the music. That girl has influence! Although Spotify claims they give back 70% of their revenue to the record labels, some musicians are saying […] (read more)
Tue, Nov 18, 2014
View More News »