In the summer of 2013, we hauled our amplifiers to the second floor of a vacant nightclub in the heart of Hamilton, ON, built originally as a spice factory, and began work on our new record High Noon.
We chose our jam space on the second floor for its large bay windows that let in the light from the east, as well as a stark view of downtown Hamilton, a mixture of historic buildings and underused surface lots. Riding our bikes the ten blocks to the jam space each morning, we kept in mind the unofficial... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Watch Arkells’ Brand New Music Video For ‘Hey Kids’!
- Check it out! (read more)
Tue, Mar 24, 2015
- The Best Performances From The 2015 Juno Awards (Ranked!)
- 10. MAGIC! We’re not gonna lie, we loved Rude. But we’ve also admittedly noticed the magic fade a little in the past few months and, well, even the band looked a little bored performing their smash hit. We want to believe in the MAGIC!, we really do! (Watch their performance here!) 9. Deadmau5 and Colleen […] (read more)
Mon, Mar 16, 2015
- The JUNO Awards’ Red Carpet: A Liz Eye View
- The JUNO Awards are underway. How hilarious was that opening with Jacob Hoggard and the most Canadian cameos ever? The Prime Minister? Come on. Plus, Shawn Mendes was obviously as charming as ever. Now, we are just peeing our pants with excitement over Alanis Moriessette’s performance like every person whose musical and emotional awakening was […] (read more)
Sun, Mar 15, 2015
- Get Interactive With Arkells In This New Action-Packed Music Video!
- Arkells have released a new music video for Leather Jacket and instead of a regular video, the band has constructed a ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ interactive version for fans to enjoy! Head over to Much.ca/Arkells (or click the image below) right now to play along! The story for the video goes like this: “A small […] (read more)
Fri, Dec 12, 2014
View More News »