In the summer of 2013, we hauled our amplifiers to the second floor of a vacant nightclub in the heart of Hamilton, ON, built originally as a spice factory, and began work on our new record High Noon.
We chose our jam space on the second floor for its large bay windows that let in the light from the east, as well as a stark view of downtown Hamilton, a mixture of historic buildings and underused surface lots. Riding our bikes the ten blocks to the jam space each morning, we kept in mind the unofficial... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Arkells Curated A Playlist Just For You (And Frontman Max Kerman Explains Why He Picked Those Videos!)
- Canadian rockers Arkells are set to hit the road next year on a tour across Canada, so we caught up with the band pre-tour and got them to handpick some special music videos just for you! Arkells’ curated playlist will air on Much tonight at 6E/3P so make sure you catch it! Wanna know why […] (read more)
Fri, Nov 21, 2014
- Much Presents: Arkells
- Enter Now (read more)
Tue, Nov 18, 2014
- Catch Arkells On Tour This Winter!
- We know 2015 feels far away, but here’s something to look forward to in the new year: Arkells’ Winter Tour! The Canadian rock band will be touring across Canada starting next February and, let’s just say, if you put that on your Christmas wishlist, “Santa” might be able to fulfill your wishes.. Check out Arkells’ […] (read more)
Tue, Nov 04, 2014
- Go Behind The Scenes On Arkells’ That Much Closer Shoot
- Much recently teamed up with Arkells to shoot a special That Much Closer featurette and now you can go behind the scenes to see how it all came together! In the clip below, band members Max Kerman and Mike DeAngelis take us through their day on-set as they suit up in intergalactic outfits, play in […] (read more)
Mon, Jul 28, 2014
View More News »