So far, it's been a textbook career.
In the last year alone, Demi Lovato has starred in a hit Disney Channel movie ("Camp Rock") and an original Disney Channel series ("As the Bell Rings"). The 16-year-old singer/actress then opened for Jonas Brothers on their sold-out "Burnin' Up" 2008 summer tour, impressing critics and fans along the way with her power house voice and musical abilities on both piano and guitar. But with her Hollywood Records debut album "Don't Forget," Demi throws away the textbook. ... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- New Videos This Week From Sam Smith, Demi Lovato, and More
- Like I Can, Sam Smith Sam Smith hits his always-impressive high notes with the track Like I Can off his debut album In The Lonely Hour. In the video just released today, Smith is surrounded by a group of men clad in tuxes as they make their way around town for boys day out. I […] (read more)
Fri, Dec 12, 2014
- Sing Along To The Top 20 Covers Of 2014!
- As with previous years, 2014 was filled with incredible songs and super impressive covers of said songs! Take a look below at the 20 best covers we heard this year! — 20. Lo-Fan covers Grease’s You’re The One That I Want One of the best movie musicals of all time gets an elegant minimal remake […] (read more)
Mon, Dec 08, 2014
- The Best Animal Moments Of 2014 Will Make You Love Life
- Animals really make our lives so much better. There is nothing like looking at a picture of a dog in a costume or hearing a story of unlikely animal friendships to really perk up your day. This year has been a great year for stories about animals. From hero cats, to celeb pets and trickster […] (read more)
Fri, Dec 05, 2014
- Nothing Gold Can Stay: Our Break-Up Breakdown
- Shit. We are all about love, peace and harmony. But there has been a lot of break-up news flying around in the past couple of days. From girl friendships, to young love to the real deep stuff, sometimes things aren’t meant to last. Check out our break-up breakdown below. And, we wish everyone lots of […] (read more)
Tue, Nov 25, 2014
View More News »