A new threshold, a new light - this is Katy Perry's PRISM,Â aÂ compilation of songs that notÂ only reflect her inner light, butÂ also refract a colorful andÂ mesmerizing wave of changeÂ in her music and life.
On the heels of 2010's Grammy-nominatedÂ Teenage Dream, and after what proved to be oneÂ of the most challenging years of her personal life, Katy's cotton-candyÂ world took a turn down a road of self-reflection as sheÂ was creating her new album. "I did a lot of figuring out who I am andÂ reconnec... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Share Our Personalized Valentine’s Day Cards With Your Sweetheart!
- Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and we want to help you make this romantic day the best one yet with Much’s very own personalized Valentine’s Day cards! These pop star-themed cards are ideal for sharing with the Big Sean to your Ariana Grande, the Right Shark to your Left Shark or even the Olivia Benson to […] (read more)
Fri, Feb 13, 2015
- Every Big Moment You Need To Know From The Grammys 2015
- Catch up now! (read more)
Mon, Feb 09, 2015
- From Madonna’s Behind to Big Bouffants: The Best & Worst Of The Red Carpet
- We don’t say this often but man was it had to pick the worst looks from the red carpet this year at the Grammy Awards. It is really hard to hate on people who dress outrageously because heck, it is the Grammys. But we tried and we did it. Sure, maybe we picked some of […] (read more)
Mon, Feb 09, 2015
- Drake, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande and More Read Mean Tweets About Themselves
- Jimmy Kimmel is back with more mean Tweets! In last night’s edition, he rallied up some of music’s biggest stars to read some of the meanest things we’ve seen in these segments yet (and quite frankly, a lot of dick-related comments). Drake, Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Sam Smith, Haim, Childish Gambino […] (read more)
Tue, Feb 03, 2015
View More News »