A new threshold, a new light - this is Katy Perry's PRISM,Â aÂ compilation of songs that notÂ only reflect her inner light, butÂ also refract a colorful andÂ mesmerizing wave of changeÂ in her music and life.
On the heels of 2010's Grammy-nominatedÂ Teenage Dream, and after what proved to be oneÂ of the most challenging years of her personal life, Katy's cotton-candyÂ world took a turn down a road of self-reflection as sheÂ was creating her new album. "I did a lot of figuring out who I am andÂ reconnec... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Katy Perry Gets Animated in Her New Fragrance Ad
- Katy Perry is getting animated and starting a revolution. The pop star has a new ad for her fragrance Killer Queen Royal Revolution and it’s basically a short Disney film. The 2 minute video shows a cartoon Katy dethroning an evil king, kicking some knight butt, and freeing a group of kidnapped girls. It’s definitely […] (read more)
Wed, Jul 09, 2014
- HBD ‘Murrica! Here’s a playlist of tunes for the US of A
- It’s the fourth of July and no better way to celebrate Amurrica’s big day than with a USA-inspired playlist. From American Authors to American Boy, here’s a playlist for any Fourth of July party. Go red, white and blue! California Gurls, Katy Perry [videoembed2 clipid=313541] American Boy, Estelle feat. Kanye West [videoembed2 clipid=81634] Made In […] (read more)
Fri, Jul 04, 2014
- Has Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse” gotten her into hot water?
- Is CopyKaty striking again? Katy Perry is being sued for copyright infringement over her song Dark Horse. Christian rapper Flame is claiming the Katy ripped of his 2008 song Joyful Noise. The lawsuit, which was filed on Tuesday, claims that Katy not only copied the song, but also exploited and profited from it. Flame is […] (read more)
Thu, Jul 03, 2014
- Katy Perry is the queen of digital sales
- Everyone bow down to Katy Perry. The Dark Horse singer was named the all-time top digital artist by the Recording Industry Association of America. Katy was honoured with the award on Wednesday in Washington, D.C. Katy has sold 72 million digital sales, which include downloads and on-demand streams. Katy’s long list of singles puts her […] (read more)
Fri, Jun 27, 2014
View More News »