On her highly anticipated new Warner Bros. Records release, Confessions On A Dance Floor, Madonna brilliantly re-invents dance music for our time. A stunning creative leap into the dazzling dimension of 'future disco,' these dozen new originals simultaneously capture the spontaneous thrill of the iconic superstar's early hits.
Set to arrive in stores November 15th, and featuring the debut single "Hung Up," scheduled for release October 17th, Confessions On A Dance Floor once again establishes Madonna's ... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Much’s Food Fetish Throughout History
- Here at Much we don’t like to play things straight when celebrities come in. We want to show off a side of the special guest that their fans have never seen before. One way we have often tried to expose that side is by giving them a gift. The gift of food. Often it will […] (read more)
Fri, Sep 05, 2014
- The Madonna/Miley Collabo Is Happening, Probably
- Looks like the musical hook-up you’ve been waiting for (or possibly dreading) is finally happening. Let’s connect the Instagram dots, shall we. First, Madonna posted a pic of the lyrics to a new song that might be called Rebel Heart. More interesting than the actual lyrics is who she tagged (then un-tagged) in the post: […] (read more)
Wed, Jul 30, 2014
- HBD ‘Murrica! Here’s a playlist of tunes for the US of A
- It’s the fourth of July and no better way to celebrate Amurrica’s big day than with a USA-inspired playlist. From American Authors to American Boy, here’s a playlist for any Fourth of July party. Go red, white and blue! California Gurls, Katy Perry American Boy, Estelle feat. Kanye West Made In America, Cimorelli America’s Suithearts, […] (read more)
Fri, Jul 04, 2014
- Is Madonna the new Lorelai Gilmore?
- Madonna has always been vocal about her love and support for her kids, but it seems that the Material Girl is taking full advantage of the festivities surrounding her eldest daughter’s high school graduation. Lourdes Leon, Madonna’s 17 year-old daughter, recently graduated from high school and Madonna was there for every minute of it, hashtagging […] (read more)
Fri, Jun 27, 2014
View More News »