There's nothing like the warm spirit of the Caribbean to re-energize a dry, stale season of the same old song and dance. And with summer fast approaching there couldn't be a better time for Barbados-born singer Rihanna to break into an industry that is eager to celebrate the next big thing. Thanks to multi-platinum island-born superstars like Sean Paul, Shaggy and Elephant Man, the mainstream has been primed for a rhythmic female star to step into the forefront of popular music.
Besides ripping tradition... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- These Celebs Are Embracing Fall With New Hairstyles
- Fall is a time of change. Out with the old and in with the new. And what better way to embrace fall and new beginnings than with a new hairstyle. Sure school has already been in session for a month, but that doesn’t mean you can’t freshen up your look to brighten those boring school […] (read more)
Fri, Sep 26, 2014
- Ariana Grande’s Not The Only One: See Our List Of The Top 10 Biggest Divas
- Much has been made of pop star Ariana Grande’s diva behaviour lately, from being a “monster” at photoshoots to firing hate at her fans. Whether or not these rumours are true, it shouldn’t come as some shocking new surprise that some artists can be demanding and display strange behaviour. This is not to excuse Grande […] (read more)
Wed, Sep 24, 2014
- The Best Responses to The Nude Photo Scandal
- It was less than a month ago when the world was shaken with the nude photo hack. Celebrities like Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, and Ariana Grande were all in shock when private photos of themselves were released to the public. Well it seems the hacker is at it again with more nude celebrity photos being […] (read more)
Mon, Sep 22, 2014
- New York Fashion Week? More Like Rihanna Fashion Week.
- It’s New York Fashion Week right now and while everyone has their eyes on the latest trends on the runway, we have our eyes set on everything Rihanna’s been up to in the Big Apple. The pop star has been hitting up shows all week and rockin’ amazing looks every day (sometimes multiple looks a […] (read more)
Tue, Sep 09, 2014
View More News »