The Arcade Fire spent most of 2006 holed up in a small church in a small town outside of Montreal. They were recording their second album Neon Bible. It was a slow year, mostly.
The couple years before that had been rather hectic. Funeral, their first album, was released in September of 2004. The moment it came out, the Arcade Fire were caught up in a flurry of activity that left none dead but several wounded. A lot of people liked Funeral a lot. Reviews were insanely positive, from local Montreal press ... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- Sing Along To The Top 20 Covers Of 2014!
- As with previous years, 2014 was filled with incredible songs and super impressive covers of said songs! Take a look below at the 20 best covers we heard this year! — 20. Lo-Fan covers Grease’s You’re The One That I Want One of the best movie musicals of all time gets an elegant minimal remake […] (read more)
Mon, Dec 08, 2014
- Kick Start Your Week With These Five New Music Videos!
- 1. Hozier – From Eden Now that we’ve figured out who or what a Hozier is, we are absolutely obsessed with the singer-songwriter. His latest music video for From Eden is a romantic Bonnie and Clyde tale of a couple on the run with their son. It’s no Jay Z and Beyoncé, but it’s a […] (read more)
Mon, Nov 24, 2014
- Wiz Khalifa’s “Stayin Out All Night” & More Music Videos That Make You The Director
- Wiz Khalifa has a new music video and this time he is letting you be the director. Kind of. The video for “Stayin Out All Night” is the type of Choose Your Own Adventure that takes you back to your days reading Goosebumps. If they had wedding crashing, tazering and Tia Carrere. In the video […] (read more)
Fri, Oct 24, 2014
- The 2014 Polaris Music Prize Goes To Tanya Tagaq
- This year’s Polaris Music Prize went to Inuit throat singer Tanya Tagaq for her third album Animism. After her closing performance at the gala last night, host Jay Barachel announced her name as the winner to resounding cheers. Her speach was nothing short of political with Tagaq again voicing her support of seal hunting. “”People […] (read more)
Tue, Sep 23, 2014
View More News »