"As soon as I got a microphone in my hand, when I was about 14, I realised I wanted to do this," she says. "Most people don't like the way their voice sounds when it's recorded. I was just so excited by the whole thing that I wasn't bothered what it sounded like."
A fan of such diverse artists as Jill Scott, Etta James, Billy Bragg, Peggy Lee, Jeff Buckley and The Cure, Adele's soul-tinged songs of love's lost and memories made are set to resonate with all who hear them.
"I've got no probl... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- 10 Artists Lorde Should Sign for Mockingjay – Part 1 Soundtrack
- New Zealand teen superstar Lorde has been tapped to record new music and curate the upcoming Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 soundtrack. It’s official, she is the coolest. Lorde’s history with the YA franchise goes back to the Hunger Games: Catching Fire, where she provided a haunting rendition of Tears for Fears’ Everybody Wants To […] (read more)
Fri, Aug 01, 2014
- This Video of Vin Diesel Singing ‘Stay With Me’ Is The Best Thing You’ll See All Day. Guaranteed.
- There are certain things that we easily associate with Vin Diesel. Big muscles. Fast cars. Aviator sunglasses. Fighting. A shiny bald head. Beating the crap out of people. You know, the usual macho/tough guy type of stuff. But serenading a stranger with the most tortured ballad of the year? Hmm, not so much. Yet that’s […] (read more)
Wed, Jul 30, 2014
- Here’s What We Want From Drake and Adele’s New Albums
- Adele and Drake have both sorta-kinda announced this week that new albums will be coming soon. Drake posted this image on his Instagram page yesterday with the caption ‘The next chapter #VFT6′, leading many to speculate that Drake was sharing the title to his fourth studio album. Adele gave fans hope earlier this year with […] (read more)
Wed, Jul 16, 2014
- Adele hints at new album this year
- Adele fans rejoice! We may be rolling deep in some new Adele music soon. The soulful songtress tweeted a selfie of herself with the caption “Bye Bye 25 … See you again later in the year X.” Bye bye 25… See you again later in the year x pic.twitter.com/HEmY14El5s — Adele (@OfficialAdele) May 4, 2014 […] (read more)
Tue, May 06, 2014
View More News »