"As soon as I got a microphone in my hand, when I was about 14, I realised I wanted to do this," she says. "Most people don't like the way their voice sounds when it's recorded. I was just so excited by the whole thing that I wasn't bothered what it sounded like."
A fan of such diverse artists as Jill Scott, Etta James, Billy Bragg, Peggy Lee, Jeff Buckley and The Cure, Adele's soul-tinged songs of love's lost and memories made are set to resonate with all who hear them.
"I've got no probl... (read more)
Recent Red Hot Much News
- When Divas Cover Divas: Aretha Franklin Covers Adele
- I know covering Adele is so 2011 but this is Aretha Franklin so we’ll make an exception. Aretha recently covered Adele’s massive hit Rolling in the Deep. Covering Adele is usually considered taboo, since no one can really match the original. That being said Aretha does the song justice giving it a more upbeat vibe. […] (read more)
Tue, Sep 30, 2014
- 10 Artists Lorde Should Sign for Mockingjay – Part 1 Soundtrack
- New Zealand teen superstar Lorde has been tapped to record new music and curate the upcoming Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 soundtrack. It’s official, she is the coolest. Lorde’s history with the YA franchise goes back to the Hunger Games: Catching Fire, where she provided a haunting rendition of Tears for Fears’ Everybody Wants To […] (read more)
Fri, Aug 01, 2014
- This Video of Vin Diesel Singing ‘Stay With Me’ Is The Best Thing You’ll See All Day. Guaranteed.
- There are certain things that we easily associate with Vin Diesel. Big muscles. Fast cars. Aviator sunglasses. Fighting. A shiny bald head. Beating the crap out of people. You know, the usual macho/tough guy type of stuff. But serenading a stranger with the most tortured ballad of the year? Hmm, not so much. Yet that’s […] (read more)
Wed, Jul 30, 2014
- Here’s What We Want From Drake and Adele’s New Albums
- Adele and Drake have both sorta-kinda announced this week that new albums will be coming soon. Drake posted this image on his Instagram page yesterday with the caption ‘The next chapter #VFT6′, leading many to speculate that Drake was sharing the title to his fourth studio album. Adele gave fans hope earlier this year with […] (read more)
Wed, Jul 16, 2014
View More News »